-->

Monday, April 6, 2015

Cory + Victoria // Trilogy Golf Club at Power Ranch // Gilbert, Arizona Wedding Photographer

Remember this sweet couple's engagements last year? They tied the knot last month and I had the honor of shooting their wedding. It was a beautiful ceremony at Trilogy Golf Club at Power Ranch. I loved the setup by Designs By Zima. He did an amazing job with so many lovely details. 

I talked to Cory and Victoria during their planning stage of their wedding and convinced them to do a first look before the ceremony. I love it when my brides and grooms agree to do it. It's so intimate and allows enough time before the ceremony so that it's not a rushed session of just the bride and groom. Often times after the ceremony the bride and groom are so over pictures and they just want to start the party. I strongly recommend future clients to consider doing first look sessions before the ceremony. 

Congratulations Cory and Victoria!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...